Monday, February 3, 2014

The Weekend In A New York Minute (Vol XLVIII)

Hometown pride! The Seahawks are Super Bowl champs for the first time ever! As a true bandwagoner, I may have called an interception an "intervention" at one point during the game, but still feeling immensely proud of good ol' Sea-town and its shining sports moment (a rare thing!).



Hawk Colors | Embarrassingly, when the Seahawks won the NFC Championship two weeks ago, I turned to my closet in search of appropriately-themed blue/lime gear only to find...nada. Thanks to a tip from Kristin, one trip to Old Navy + Lululemon later, I was (somewhat) set. Still mixed up on interception vs intervention, but got the colors down pat.

Kettlebells | Having only recently been introduced to the vaguely european seeming (like Arnold Schwarzenegger-esque?) workout equipment known as kettlebells, I am loving them so far. Feeling especially ready for Sochi and the Olympics armed with the newfound knowledge of kilogram to pound conversion.

More Lululemon? | Another weekend workout, another bathroom selfie. This time featuring the latest Lulu top (here) to somehow convince me $50 is an appropriate price for a piece of spandex. I blame that color! Literally blinding.

Cheers to another week!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment